- To care for the health and welfare of the breed.
- To re-home any dogs in need of a loving home.
- To provide new owners with advice .
- To direct potential new owners to reputable breeders.
- To promote the good nature of the breed.
To join the Society complete the application form on line.(Society Member form).
There is no charge to join but you must have owned or own an Old English Sheepdog.
For information on adopting a dog and to apply for a
application form please email firstname.lastname@example.org
John 07801354974 office 0121 788 2326
We urgently need new homes, Permanent and Foster.
We also need volunteers for home checks in all areas .